Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alexander McQueen - Bergdorf Goodman Tribute I

So I've collected a series of photos of the BG Windows McQueen tribute, in honor of the Costume Institute's display this year. I know I'm a little late uploading them onto my site, but I figured that since the McQueen exhibit goes until July 31, I have until then to upload them slowly and teasingly for you.

Okay, to be honest, I just don't have the time. Which seems pretty shameful when you see the amount of time and energy McQueen and his team dedicted to achieving perfection in creativity in their work...namely this famous red gown in his collection inspired by garbage and, well, old world couture. And the houndstooth pattern. Props to BG for scoring this gown for the window! Bergdorf Goodman, Manhattan, May 2011.
















No comments:

Post a Comment